Aiming to Be the Best
We Deliver Our Best!
The diagnostics sector in Islamabad and Rawalpindi is going through competitive phase. Despite 90% of the Diagnostics business being managed by the so called unorganized sector, people are becoming more and more discerning about ‘QUALITY’ – in terms of Service, Accuracy of test results, Turnaround Time and Promptness in Reporting.
With an objective to provide quality services and outcomes to the masses of Islamabad, Pakistan Surgical Centre primary aim is to provide prompt, reliable and efficient services to the patients coming to our Diagnostic Centres. Our ability to perform esoteric tests using state-of-the-art technologies that help in quick and accurate diagnosis has helped us gain their trust.
To provide accessible and affordable quality health care and education to all with empathy, dignity and respect, IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR CASTE, CREED, COLOR, RELIGION OR ABILITY TO PAY.
- Provide quality services to our community through a wide range of inpatient and outpatient programs focused on acute and chronic care.
- Are a health care partner in delivering regional integrated services.
- Develop innovative programs and services to meet the unique needs of our patients.
To be a role model for caring, curing, education, training, research and employment
- Our Vision reflects our desire to provide leading practice health care in a modern, well-equipped facility.
- Our health care provision will deliver a positive service experience.
- Our patients will receive great care and superior service at every opportunity.
Out of 5
Best Medical Services Ever
“On behalf of my wife, who was a patient in your hospital, I humbly submit my sincere gratitude to the management and staff of Pakistan Surgical Centre, especially to your outstanding nurses and PCAs. They have been outstandingly helpful and provided a high quality of service, care and comfort to my wife. Thank you.”
Why Choose Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Offcourse we have pharmacy in same plaza if you don't have attendent with you our medical staff will help you in buying medicines.
Yes here at PSC we have three Gynae doctors available.
1. Dr Aamir Shah (Neurosurgeon)
2. Dr Asim (Neurosurgeon)
At PSC Centre we have open MRI facility available.
Open MRI is completely open on all four sides and provides excellent image quality.
Open MRI is ideal for patients who struggle with claustrophobia, patients with a high
BMI, and young children who need a parent present throughout the exam.
Normally you have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes but for pre-booking there is no wait. So we suggest to get appointment if you don't like to wait at all.