The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and head & neck surgery service is comprised of a dedicated group of highly trained specialist surgeons, medical doctors, nurses and technicians. Their expertise is built on world-class medical experience coupled with state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology to help prevent, detect, and treat a broad range of ENT disorders. The ENT Service at the Pakistan Surgical Centre is a regional referral centre for ENT, head and neck cancers.
Pakistan Surgical Centre provides services of qualified and experienced neurosurgeons to treat and manage:
- Complex spinal surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Endoscopic/microscopic pituitary tumor surgery
- Endoscopic lumbar disc surgery
- Brain tumor surgeries using microscopic & neuronavigation
- Endoscopic Brain tumor surgeries
- Endoscopic 3rd ventriculotomy for hydrocephalus
- Microscopic Spinal tumor surgeries
- Spinal stabilization Procedures
Serving patients in need of different neurosurgeries, our neurosurgery department is one of the busiest departments at Pakistan Surgical Centre.