Neurosurgery is a specialty related to the diagnosis and treatment of patients with injury to, or diseases/disorders of the brain, spinal cord and spinal column, and peripheral nerves within all parts of the body. The specialty of neurosurgical care includes both adult and pediatric patients. Dependent upon the nature of the injury or disease a neurological surgeon may provide surgical and/or non-surgical care.
Pakistan Surgical Centre provides services to a qualified team of neurosurgeons having vast experience in dealing with brain tumors, spinal procedures, and vascular and endoscopic procedures.
Pakistan Surgical Centre provides services of qualified and experienced neurosurgeons to treat and manage:
- Complex spinal surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Endoscopic/microscopic pituitary tumor surgery
- Endoscopic lumbar disc surgery
- Brain tumor surgeries using microscopic & neuronavigation
- Endoscopic Brain tumor surgeries
- Endoscopic 3rd ventriculotomy for hydrocephalus
- Microscopic Spinal tumor surgeries
- Spinal stabilization Procedures
Serving patients in need of different neurosurgeries, our neurosurgery department is one of the busiest departments at Pakistan Surgical Centre.